• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Triton Elite 12' Drive on Drive off. Brand New

I have a brand new Triton Elite Drive on Drive off 12' long. The Elite has the quickslide track to tie down your sleds, aluminum tie down bars with coated ends, lockable tie downs, thicker deck, heavier duty frame, longer tongue for ease of unloading, turning and backing up. This trailer comes with a long shank padlock to lock in your ramp that is stored underneath the rear of the trailer with a pressure latch that keeps it from rattling. This trailer has a fully welded aluminum structure with a wood deck. Triton warranties their plywood for life and their open trailers for 2 years. This trailer is brand new for only $2,350 with 12" heavy duty tires! Triton uses top quality Dexter brand torsion axles for a long life and very low maintenance.

I can also add accessories to it like a jack, salt shields, ski guides, etc. I'd be glad to order anything you want from Triton, Wells Cargo, or Featherlite. You can add a coverall to this later and have an enclosed trailer that you can drive in and drive out.

Picture is shown with options.

Remember to tell your loved ones that a sled trailer is the perfect gift! :)

Thank you,
Olie

Elite 12VR.jpg

Premium Features