• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade - Sled for dirtbike

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
I've got 4 sleds , and no dirtbikes . Will trade 2000 700 vmax 121" x 1.5 paddle track . low miles , slydog skis . Runs sweet ! Trade for a 250ccor larger 2 stroke ...or 400 cc or larger 4 stroke dirtbike....

A
Mar 4, 2008
Hey Turbo, good news! i have a special edition ktm 450sx for sale, currently it has a track and ski kit on it, but willing to take it off if you dont want, sad news.... i dont need a sled :( just an idea, let me know what ya think

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
You need to get on the ball faster, I have almost 20 rides in this season so far!

Placer this weekend? Turny? LL? Bunch of us are going to LL for New Years to stay, party and ride. You and the wifey are more then welcome to come join us.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Palmer
You need to get on the ball faster, I have almost 20 rides in this season so far!

Placer this weekend? Turny? LL? Bunch of us are going to LL for New Years to stay, party and ride. You and the wifey are more then welcome to come join us.

MYTOYS I would like to know what you do that allows you to have ridden 20 times already. I am thinking I need that profession!!!! I geuss I am saying I am jealous!!!!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Lots of vacation time during the week, and the long holiday weekends plus riding both Saturday and Sunday. Oh and my first ride of the season started earlier then most, 10-25-08.

Premium Features