• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track for something?

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Ok, I have a 136 X 15 X 1.25 Ripsaw with woody's in it. It looks like it just came out of the box. Selling this thing is proving to be a pain just like moving it around in the garage every time I need to get to something. So, If you need a good trail track that really hooks up I will trade it for something I need. The wife really needs a new set of riding bibs so that would work or a Skid plate (black) for my Crossfire.. I don't drink so beer is out. If you want to make a reasonable offer for cash that is fine. This thing has got to go!

Shoot me a pm so I can give this track a new home and I don't have to move it around anymore.

Spread the word!

M
Nov 27, 2007
Mulletville, AK.
Craigslist?

Ok, I have a 136 X 15 X 1.25 Ripsaw with woody's in it. It looks like it just came out of the box. Selling this thing is proving to be a pain just like moving it around in the garage every time I need to get to something. So, If you need a good trail track that really hooks up I will trade it for something I need. The wife really needs a new set of riding bibs so that would work or a Skid plate (black) for my Crossfire.. I don't drink so beer is out. If you want to make a reasonable offer for cash that is fine. This thing has got to go!

Shoot me a pm so I can give this track a new home and I don't have to move it around anymore.

Spread the word!

Post it on craigslist, it will sell.

O
Nov 9, 2008
Anchorage
Email me at odd@ak.net I'm game for buy/or any of the mentioned trades besides I really need a good track for a 900ZR

Spread the word!

Premium Features