• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Toyos & Diesel Parts

trickedout700

Lifetime Membership
Hey I am a dealer for alll major brand companies and offer the best price on parts. I am also a dealer for Toyos and can beat all prices and can ship for cheap. Please call me at 406-899-2838 or text. Thanks

tip

Can you get me a RBP tip? I want either a 5 to 6 in or 5 to 7 in. Also how much for toyo open counry mt 37x13.5r20

I have 2 sets of 35x20 MT left off this order. Located in Great Falls,MT. Pm if interested. I'm asking $350 a tire.

I have 2 sets of 35-20 MT left. I can go $340 each on those. And yes I can get Nittos but I'm not a huge fan of them and have had bad luck with wear patterns. Call me at 406-899-2838.

Tyler just an FYI. I have had two sets of nitto Terra's. one in 325 65 18 and one in 355 60 20. The 35s had nearly 55k with almost twenty percent tread left. The 37s had 67k on them when I replaced them a couple months ago. Just letting you know my experiences

Sent from my iPhone via magic!

Ya I know I get great mileage out of my toyos but I'm ocd and I rotate them more that u have too. A lot of it is conditions too. Where I drive is half asphalt and half gravel and a lot of it. Hit me up with ur number I lost all my numbers and was gonna hit u up when I get settled in Helena!

what a joke!

(Disclaimer) this is not drphil(Shane) this is his son Austin. I have been dealing with this guy Tyler for several weeks now about pickup delivery of some 35/12.50/20 toyos mt's I bought rims specifically for them.he was supposed to bring them one week ago today, then Saturday, then Sunday meanwhile my shift in nodak ended three days ago and I have left him countless voicemails, texts, pm's, emails trying to get them before I go home where my new rims we're delivered and the tires I have now are not capable of a 1500 mile trip so now I've wasted three of my 10vacation days trying to get in touch with him so I could leave. Needless to say dealing with this guy is a joke! I would not recommend it to anybody. We have several work trucks that we wanted to put h&s mini maxes on and they also need tires in the very near future (duallys ) had I received even mediocre service we would have spent literally thousands of dollars with hims well as a good reference. But nay, I don't know what his excuse is and at this point I really don't care. I help run a business and these are not the things you do to customers if you want a successful business. Im not normally the type of person to do this but after exhausting every other avenue of reaching him maybe this will get his attention. Doubt it.

I bought a delete kit and haven't had any trouble getting in touch with him. He's always got back either by text or by calling.

Tyler is good people from my dealings with him, not sure what you are talking about. :face-icon-small-con

When work calls I run. I can't please everyone but I try. Things didn't work out to get Austin tires now he is bashing me on here!! I'm a business owner not a thief. Btw I got a Mini Maxx today so if all else fails I got a new one for you. Thanks for the positive feedback. Anymore u find out who ur friends are

i just thought i would post about my buying experience from Tyler, i left him a message on here for a quote, he pm'd me asking for my number and he'd call me in the morning. He promptly called me and said what he could do per tire, my new tires were pending sale of my other rims and tires so i told him i would give him a call Friday and let him know if the wheels sold. Luckily my wheels sold so called Tyler up, he went out on a whim and placed the order for the tires without knowing id be able to take them or not. They came in yesterday although he was stuck in Idaho due to closed roads, he made arrangements for me to pick them up at his dads shop, i picked them up today and couldn't be more happy, not only did he beat everyone's prices, the tires were here asap and he was able to make arrangements even though he was stuck in Idaho. sorry for such a lengthy post but i would not hesitate to buy anything from Tyler whether it be tires or diesel parts, Thanks Tyler

Premium Features

Back