• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tons of Gear stolen (Klim, HMK, Reima, North Face...)

waflnutz

Lifetime Membership
:mad:

Stolen from my locked trailer in a fenced storage facility in Broomfield, CO. Klim, HMK, Reima, FXR, Castle, North Face, Barryvox (2), probes, shovels, packs...everything i have accumulated for my family in apparel for snowmobiling....sucks. 60+ items...most of it in two giant Ogio MX bags (1 snow camo and 1 red, 9800 series).

XL Valdez coat ith a small burn on zipper flap about chest high (2008)
yellow freeride pants (L)

womens North Face SM black shell ($570 retail)

HMK highmark boots, Klim radium boots, (size 11)

HMK cruiser boots (womens size 6)

2 mammut Barryvox beacons (red in color)

2 HMK packs and a ski doo XP tunnel pack...all with shovels and probes

3-4 pairs of scott turbo goggles

Klim womens allure pants (SM)

4 rare orange OR green Reima pullovers

reima goretex pants with orange vertical stripe on each leg...both large.

youth Castle all black and FXR orange/black full outfits

my head hurts.

List is too long to post it all...I am asking for you great SnoWest Colorado folks to keep an eye out for used gear suspiciously being sold by someone who likely doesn't even know what it is they are selling...as a first sign.

please PM me or email bsdupee at mac dot com if you see something fishy.

Thanks in advance everyone!!

sleds were in there...4 of them anyway. they must've been on foot or no viable vehicle to take the sleds. actually...would have been easier on me if they had simply taken a sled....all that gear will be a pain to accumulate again.

Huge bummer!!! That is why I don't store my gear in the trailer, thought if we ever do we will take a pic of ALL the gear in the event this would happen for insurance purposes. Otherwise it's almost easier if they take the darn sled. Hope you catch the losers!

Probably wouldn't hurt to check ebay too. I did a search on the Denver craigslist for KLIM and HMK and didn't find anything suspicious.

Go ahead moderators wipe my reply out again. Maybe this guy will never get his stuff back. douchebags

Sorry for your loss, I'm sure we'll all keep our eye's out. If the people that did this only realized how much time, money and work it takes to make our riding passion happen...:beer;

Sorry for your loss, I'm sure we'll all keep our eye's out. If the people that did this only realized how much time, money and work it takes to make our riding passion happen...:beer;

I think they do understand it, thats why they stole it instead of working hard to earn money and get it for themselves. They know the value of what was in those bags, hence the reason they stole em. Sounds like a democrat.......hmmmmm, better keep an eye on Boulder:D

I think they do understand it, thats why they stole it instead of working hard to earn money and get it for themselves. They know the value of what was in those bags, hence the reason they stole em. Sounds like a democrat.......hmmmmm, better keep an eye on Boulder:D

Good point, that's exactly why I moved back to WY from CO. I don't have to lock my doors anymore!:rolleyes::beer

they hit several trailers...electrical equipment form one, 12k in copper wire from another...they may or may not know what it is...they certainly know what is of value.

hey man sorry for the loss.......put some comments up on other threads to come and check your post out and for people to keep there eyes open.......hope you catch this guy!

WOW!! That is as huge a bummer as it was to have our sleds and trailer stolen from a dealer in Jackson, WY. We got our stuff back. Hope you do to!

Premium Features

Back