• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TOBE Technology film??

I thought the last film Alticity/TOBE made was A7. But I just saw a teaser for TOBE 2008 on youtube that I had never seen before. Anyone know where to find the full movie? I checked the TOBE site with no avail.

Here's the teaser and its AWESOME. Must watch in HD. They were my favorite DVD's to buy each year wish they wouldn't have stopped!

Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFYSSxTIxo

The movie was called Ash

Ash a state of Snow!

Came out last season, it was a good vid. If you goog the title you can see the rest of the vid via youtube, or download the torrent.
They(ToBe) was to release another vid this season called Planet Snowmobile-Explorer, don't know if that got released at all! Its to bad, was really hoping to see it, they have done a pretty good job on "Ash"

Give that a try

I hope Alticity is still going to be making movies, as they did good stuff. I do know their relationship with TOBE is no longer. They (Josh) are pushing the new MotorFist stuff which seems very good!!

Ash a state of Snow!

Came out last season, it was a good vid. If you goog the title you can see the rest of the vid via youtube, or download the torrent.
They(ToBe) was to release another vid this season called Planet Snowmobile-Explorer, don't know if that got released at all! Its to bad, was really hoping to see it, they have done a pretty good job on "Ash"

Give that a try

Thank you! :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features

Back