• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TKS Official Launch Video! AHHHHH!!

tomk

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
I cant believe I have gotten this far, Thank You to all the snowesters who continue to push the snowbike sport farther everyday, Thank You to some of my good Friends I have met along the way who have given me advice and grief, and, Thank You to Timbersled, 2 Moto, and other companies for starting a revolution!

Stay tuned for more on the 2015 kits! and here is to a year of untouched pow ahead!

if anyone knows how to embed just one video please teach me!

Last edited:

Motogeek33

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2009
North Idaho
Nice job on the kit and the video!

And it's nice to be able to put a face to a name on this forum. So many of us only know others by their handles and avatars. :face-icon-small-hap

T
Jan 19, 2008
Kootenays
Right on! Great Video. Really well done.
Id like to see you rip your product in the mountains. I watched your other video of the high speed ditch riding and to be honest it left me a little scared and thinking you should get that setup into some mountains so you don't have to ride a 100Km/hour. :face-icon-small-sho.
I like the covered tunnel. I'm currently in the market for some fleece or wool shorts as my LT horse leaves a guy with ice crotch after every ride.
Whats the length of the track? 121?
Also what are you going to retail your kits for next year?

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Is there a reason ur vids don't work on the iPad ? Is there a website or Youtube link one can use ?

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Tom nice job ! Can't wait to see one of your kits in person.

Premium Features