• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled Mountain Horse Demo Rides

SWARMY

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2009
Sandpoint, Idaho/ Alpine, Wyoming
Hey everyone! My name is Tyler and I work at Timbersled Products here in Sandpoint, Idaho. We have snow bike demo rides available locally until the snow melts. If you have been curious as to how these kits perform, now is your chance to ride a Mountain Horse and get the full experience! For more information on demo rides, please click on the link below. Lets ride!
http://www.timbersled.com/demorides.htm

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
SICKKKKK! Cannot wait to try out one of those new KAWIS with the Air Forks and a Mtn. Horse under it!! Im in for sure!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
You should fix your signature so you can ride again, when I give free rides it better be their last, or at least get them thinking about becoming one of the flock.:cheer2:

P

PalousePoo

Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, Wash.
I wouldnt get too excited about the air forks, their 2013's both have blown the seals. Maybe a permanant fix has been found by now. They have two bikes that are 2012's too, that are solid.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hey everyone! My name is Tyler and I work at Timbersled Products here in Sandpoint, Idaho. We have snow bike demo rides available locally until the snow melts. If you have been curious as to how these kits perform, now is your chance to ride a Mountain Horse and get the full experience! For more information on demo rides, please click on the link below. Lets ride!
http://www.timbersled.com/demorides.htm

Sure hope we get to see you guys next weekend in Cooke City for the SnoWest Forum Ride!!

Mtn. Muncher

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
Sure hope we get to see you guys next weekend in Cooke City for the SnoWest Forum Ride!!

Christopher, we will be there for Hawk Fest. I will post up a thread with our details here on the snow bike section.

Allen

Mtn. Muncher

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
Sound good. We are really excited to show off our accomplishments for our next year’s kits. Tyler will be working full time to get people on them. Christopher please let all the Forum guy know that they are able to throw a leg over the Mtn. Horse.

Premium Features