• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thunderstruck 9 World Release-- Boise ID August 14th --

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
We will be doing the World Premiere of Thunderstruck 9 in Boise Idaho August 14th at the Egyptian Theater. Come check out the fun... doors open at 600 pm movie starts at 800pm with a raffle just before the movie. Tickets are 5.00 at the door with kids 10 and under free... A full bar and concessions will be available along with many sponsors of the movie showing off products. A special thanks to the following for helping bring the movie to Boise... RSI, 2 Cool Air Vents, Carl's Cycle Sales, High Mark Recreation, Hinson Power sports, Moto Tech, RK Motor Works, Kuntz All State Insurance, Bear Creek Lodge, Lake Fork Merc and Silverline Concrete Systems.

See ya at the show...:face-icon-small-ton

attachment.php

TS9-PosterWeb1.jpg

Juli

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Got word from Pete at True Adventure Gear that BCA stepped up with the grandprize for the raffle at the premiere with a Float 30 Avy pack, Tracker 2 Beacon, Profile 240 probe and saw shovel combo...

Thanks for the all your help with this Pete and BCA... see everyone at the show!

Juli:face-icon-small-hap

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Only a week away and we are starting to get the raffle prizes for the premiere. Some people are going to walk away with some fantastic prizes.

Thanks to all those that donated to the event. I will post a full list of items later in the week when we get the rest in.

We are also having a pre party Friday night the 13th at Kim Burchtorf's house with burgers and fixings, swimmg pool and possibly a V8 blender for blended drinks :face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap... pm me for directions.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Will be making the trek down from Idaho Falls.
Anyone coming that needs a ride from this area, let me know.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
A big thank you to the Boise valley for making the World Premiere of Thunderstruck 9 such a huge success this weekend. Another premiere is in the history books and all this couldn't have happened without the support of our sponsors.

Thank you to the following sponsors...

RSI, Carl Cycle Sales, High Mark Rec, Moto Tech, Hinson Power Sports, 2 Cool Vents, Silverline Concrete Systems, RK Motor Works, Lake Fork Merc, Bear Creek Lodge and Kuntz Insurance.

Also a big thank you to those that provided prizes to the raffle...

BCA (grand prize Float 30 avy bag, Tracker 2, Profile 240 probe and shovel saw combo) True Adventure Gear, RSI, Les Schwab Tire, Ice Age, Red Line, Bear Creek Lodge, Better Boards, 2 Cool Vents, Smith, 509, FLY, Mountain Village Resort, Arctic FX, Simmons Skis, Klim, Hinson, Carls...

Already thinking about next year... thanks again.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
WOW that was an awesome weekend! Sledder fest. Amazing to think of the economic impact 500 snowmobile enthusiasts can have on a community in one short weekend.

Best sled related event I've attended in a long long time. SUPER FUN.

Big thanks to Scott and Julie M who worked incredibly hard to put on this event. Also Kim Burchdorf who opened up his house for a really great BBQ function Friday night. Good times!

S

Sled169

The movie is great, one of the best Thunderstruck movies ever. Scott and Juli thanks for the fun weekend, I think my liver is ofically on strike now and I feel like I could sleep for a week. I am getting to old for those 3:30 and 5:30 AM go to beds, especially back to back nights.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Jim went home yesterday and was going to start shippng today.

Yep... thank you Kim for hosting the party on Friday night, good times. Jim even got pushed into the pool.

Scott

Premium Features