• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thunderstruck 8 Premeir Ogden Utah

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
It is getting to be that time of year again to get the word out about our premier of Thunderstruck 8 at the Egyptian theater in Ogden Utah. The date is August 29th and the doors will open at 6:00 pm with the show starting around 7:00pm. There will be $1000's of dollars worth of door prizes including a set of simmons skis. Come and check out the film on the big screen it is well worth it. The price at the door will be the same as the last few years $7 and kids 5 and under free. Bring the whole family. There is also a place to buy refreshments and such. This is always a good time so I look forward to seeing you all there.

I would like to thank the sponsors of this event as without them this would be impossible. They charge alot to rent your own theater.

Morgan Valley Polaris
OVS and Pure Logic
The Utah Snowmobile Association
Simmons Skis
True Adventure Gear

Thanks again and if you have any questions you can email me at djanderson@dsdmail.net or PM me.

I have attached the flyer for the event.

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
Yes we will be doing the drawings around 7 or so for the door prizes.

I am not selling any raffle tickets for Brads sled. Maybe I should be? If freeagent reads this maybe there would be something we could put together. I am just not sure I have time to put it together.

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
What an awesome theater! Wish I could be there again this year but TS rider Trennis Baer is getting married Saturday and believe it or not I get to stand for him! Have a great show and see everyone at HAYDAYS!!

JIM

M

mountain mafia

Nov 26, 2007
idaho
Im glad you posted this. I will have to stop by after the motocross gets over up at Powder Mountain. Saturday is gonna be fun. McGrath is racing.

Premium Features