• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thunderstruck 10 Premier

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
Hi Everyone,

Just to let everyone know and so you can get it on the calendar we are going to have a premier of Thunderstruck 10 again in Ogden at the Egyptian Theater. The date will be August 27th. The doors will open at 6:00 pm with the show starting around 8:00 pm or so once all the door prizes are given away. This is always a good time and gets everyone ready for snow. I will give out more details as it gets closer. Ticket prices will be $5.

Thanks to the sponsors of this year's premier.

IMPULSE TURBOS
The UTAH SNOWMOBILE ASSOCIATION
OREGON TRAIL
MARK RADFORD (INTERMOUNTAIN PAPER COMPANY)
EDGE PRODUCTS

Without these people stepping up it would be hard to do this.

Hope to see everyone there.

Thanks Doug

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
A few from a ride at the head of the Weber river on May 31st. It was a powder ride. The probe I have is 9 feet tall. I never hit bottom, I still can not believe we did not have a worse flood season.

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
Here is the poster for the event. Tickets are $5 and kids 8 and under are free. I really want this to be a family event so bring everyone.

Thunderstruck Website
TS10 Teaser

If you have any questions just let me know. I always want this to be a good time for sledders.
Door prizes will include (Klim gear, True Adventure Gear and I am working with Edge to give away a CTS monitor for a truck). I have also purchased 100 shirts to throw out to the croud.

Thanks Doug

Last edited:

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
Here are some links to the great sponsors for the event. I have gotten some great stuff for door prizes. Also we have a new sponsor, Rapid Hitch.

USA
Impulse Turbos
Edge Products
Rapid Hitches
http://www.tagear.us/
Oregon Trail and Motorsports Michelle ROCKS!
Intermountain Paper Mark Radford.

I have also been told that we will have a very cool item to give away from Edge Products. :face-icon-small-win

Thanks Doug

H
Dec 12, 2009
I really wish you guys would move this a little further south into the heart of the Utah population, the other plus to moving it out of ogden is you don't have to worry about your car being stolen while watching the premier.

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
I wished I could make it work for everyone... I do the best I can at making this work for as many as I can. If you can make the drive that would be great. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Thanks Doug

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Buy your tickets towards the end so they are on the top and don't get lost in the bottom of the box.
Good luck

Premium Features