• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Throttle Lever Stroke?

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
I don't know my Cat chassis', but I know that I'm not lookin at the Catylist (sp?), and I am looking at 2016-2020 model years I think.
So, I am guessing that is this board. ???

Would someone please measure the cable pull stroke of the throttle lever for me?
Don't need to go to the throttle bodies, just at the lever it'self is good enough.

Also, can you tell me the handle bar size?
I'm ass_u_ming 7/8", but ???
Doo you have a caliper?

Does cat have a throttle block that can come off w/o peeling the grips off?

I guess I'm also ass_u_ming that these year sleds would only have one throttle cable to the motor?
Would these year sleds have a splitter and a second cable going to an oil pump?

Thanks.

2018-2023 and the 2024 800s are considered the Ascender chassis. 2012-2017 are the Proclimb chassis.

The bar size is 7/8."

Not sure what the pull distance is, but the proclimb throttle blocks come apart without taking grips off. Not sure about the stock ascender ones as my 2021 had a snopro throttle block on it already from the race sleds when I bought it.

One single cable with no splitter. The proclimbs have a linkage from the throttle body that goes down to the oil pump. The ascenders have electronic oil pumps.

Premium Features

Back