• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

That is bizarre

C
Mar 15, 2018
Went sledding with a friend on the weekend and while waiting for the others to arrive I said "Hey, want to see something cool?". Took him to my machine (2022 Summit X) and pointed to the serial number (000001). He said "Cool, what to see something else that is cool?" and takes me to his machine (2019 Summit X) and points to the serial number (000001). What are the odds????. I don't know if that means the first Skidoo of the model year or the first Summit or the first Summit X, I don't know how the serial numbers work but either way struck me as odd that of ALL the dealers in North America that our dealer would get the first of the lot on both years.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Went sledding with a friend on the weekend and while waiting for the others to arrive I said "Hey, want to see something cool?". Took him to my machine (2022 Summit X) and pointed to the serial number (000001). He said "Cool, what to see something else that is cool?" and takes me to his machine (2019 Summit X) and points to the serial number (000001). What are the odds????. I don't know if that means the first Skidoo of the model year or the first Summit or the first Summit X, I don't know how the serial numbers work but either way struck me as odd that of ALL the dealers in North America that our dealer would get the first of the lot on both years.
Proof that you and your buddy live in alternate, parallel universes. I hope one of those universes gets more snow than this one does!

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
First production sled on the line in that plant for the production year with that model/sub-model/motor size.

Weird coincidence.

Premium Features