• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks to Snowesters!!

T

tonyinak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 8, 2008
Los Anchorage
www.myspace.com
I want to give a much deserved shout out to some guys and gal that really saved my bacon yesterday.

Bill, Brook (bgreen776), Molly, Greg, Justin, Josh, and Mike.

My Diamond Drive grenaded in squirrel flats, and it took a stellar effort by these folks to get my sled back to the truck. The most notable part was Bill and Brook with their M8/M1000 towing my sled up a hill. (Brook's M1000 is impressive).

If anyone is wondering, YES there is some good pics and video that I'm sure will get posted.

Anyhow, Bill/Brook, would not have happened with out you guys. Thank you very much is such understatement. You guys gave up your day (an epic day) to help me.

P.S. Somehow I think nothing got broke; But if we didnt catch it yesterday, give me call, 317-9632, so I can make it right.

bgreen776

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
Kenai, AK
www.backcountryrebles.com
We were glad to help Tony. Remember how to tie that knot? :D

We didn't get any good pictures of the hill we had so much trouble on, but here are a few of the last couple easy ones. I should have given Molly my long lense camera.

IMG_1233.JPG IMG_1225.JPG IMG_1226.JPG

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
hey

Whats uo Brook and Bill. Its Tim from nelly juan. We need to go riding again this year for sure. I met up with some new people at Turny, and its great, but Placer looks better. I'm free every weekend now because I got layed off. The hcr is going into to the shop for recalls and to figure out the low end bog, its gotten worse. Tim

Premium Features