• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thank you haters!!

Oct 13, 2008
this is fun for us. dont you get guys get it? you call us out to prove what? that were liars? that we post stuff sometimes for fun? were not all troopers who take everything serious. i mean cmon a ranger found us on snowest to tell us where we were riding was illegal then we prove that its not and he dosent give us tickets. is that wrong of us? i had my f5 stolen from me a few years back and we told the cops who did it and how and everything they needed and guess what? they didnt lift a finger. is that just? were just kids who got new sleds with our dividends so we found a legal place to ride and went as soon as there was a flake of snow. is that wrong? dont tell me you woldnt do the same if you just got a new nice sled. i really wnt to know that teh hitman found cool about finding our biking accounts on a bike forum from 4 years ago? its awesome and i love that you can find ppl on th internet. i gave you my myspace link in my other post so im glad after all your searching all you had to do is click on my link and bam but im glad you wasted so much time, dumbsh!t, so if you want to hate on us then bring it, made my lame day an awesome day and for that i thank you!!!:)

G
May 29, 2008
shadow of the cascades
Its sad that by owning a snow machine you fools represent"snowmobilers" mad:
That is what makes us angry. Your age, ignorance, and lack of good ole common sense reflects on us all. Take a second and think about something your passionate about... Now think about some IDIOT abusing the very rights and resposibility's you take so serious. No one on here is HATEING on you. Its kind of like when your dad catches you drinking/smoking... He's not mad, he's just dissapointed:(

Flit-e

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Riverton, Mountain View..Wyoming
a5015_thumb.gif

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Its sad that by owning a snow machine you fools represent"snowmobilers" mad:
That is what makes us angry. Your age, ignorance, and lack of good ole common sense reflects on us all. Take a second and think about something your passionate about... Now think about some IDIOT abusing the very rights and resposibility's you take so serious. No one on here is HATEING on you. Its kind of like when your dad catches you drinking/smoking... He's not mad, he's just dissapointed:(

Yup Ditto:beer;:beer;:beer;

Oct 13, 2008
ok i will stop taking my emo pills and, i seem to have misplaced my balls in flit-e's mouth haha i joke joke i kid i kid, remember flit-e your the man!!!

Premium Features