• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

test run at jones pass??

anyone want to join me up at jones pass this weekend? I just finished doing my 156 on my gen II and would like to stay close to the denver area. Anyone want to join me? either day will work...

what day are ya thinking about, id like to get some more miles on the new dragon only did 30 last week end

do you know what the snow is like over there have they been getting any

what day are ya thinking about, id like to get some more miles on the new dragon only did 30 last week end

do you know what the snow is like over there have they been getting any

i was told by a buddy that is it super deep. Was also told that georgia pass is better than it was last year already.. meh... we'll see about that.

I'm pretty much open to either day, but would like to narrow it down so i can let the girlie know as soon as possible...

keep in touch about this!

early sunday would work best for me, I was up at georga pass last week end ya your buddy is wright the snow is better now than it was all last year

let me know if that works for ya may bring a freind or two

early sunday would work best for me, I was up at georga pass last week end ya your buddy is wright the snow is better now than it was all last year

let me know if that works for ya may bring a freind or two

ya that would work the best for me as well. saturday is now all eaten up due to christmas stuff.

I will be driving a 04 f250 powerstroke pulling a white inclosed trailer with big red polaris stickers on both sides [hard to miss] hook up with use if you want

I will be driving a 04 f250 powerstroke pulling a white inclosed trailer with big red polaris stickers on both sides [hard to miss] hook up with use if you want

i'm having problems getting my trailer lights to work as well as the tires to hold air.

You don't possibly have room for my sled and i do ya? this is really suckin on my end. i have pitch on gas or whatever.

it's looking like i'm going to go up with a buddy that just got his sled runnin again. So i'll just plan on meeting you guys at the parking lot or somewhere on the hill.

watch for a black 156'd gen II with no stickers on the hood...

this one actually,

100_1288.JPG

now it has no stickers on it though... i'm looking forward to riding with syou guys!

Premium Features

Back