• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Render plus some Krazy chicks equals wow, pure adrenaline

K

KrazyCanadian

woweeee!!! Megan is the real deal... There isn't a better female rider, riding huge power out there.. Awesome display of skill and courage... Randy and team YAMAHA needs to sponsor this lady next season.... Very priviledged to see you climbing some very cool stuff over the last 2 months... Now there is Triple Black,,, ice water flows thru this mans veins.... maybe some left over booze from the night before as well... Climbed the Nasty chute in balls deep powder,,, not exagerating, 3 to 4 ft trench all the way up and out... 1 for 1, I'm 1 for 4 The Naz is 1 for 4, Stanger is 0 out of 2 and Cory Micku is only 1 out of 2 tries..... Then he figures he can do the wiggley chute in these conditions, and if he hadn't clipped a rock would have gotten it done.... very cool, your getting my vote for rider of the yr... pleasure riding with team RENDER this weekend.. ANDY and SHAIN, MEGAN and LAIRD... fun , fun , fun, thanks for visiting.. hope we can do it again.. SORRY for the spark gap I displayed friday... HEY LAird would you mind posting a few pics from the weekend???? I'm sure AMY and JUSTIN can post a few too... AMY got her biggest chute done to date too, congrats, and JUSTIN slayed the BABY NASTY chute with 4 ft trenches in it... ALL in all an epic weekend, too bad the sun was so fridged, and wouldn't show her self more often... Big thanks to AMY ENNNS for putting on the 1st KRAZY LADIES ride... hope everyone enjoyed the blizzards, fresh powder, and amazing KOOTENAY scenary...

It was a great weekend!!!

Megan MacDougall
IMG_1458.jpg

Amy Enns
IMG_1471.jpg

Laird MacDougall
IMG_1494.jpg

Roost MacDougall
IMG_1504.jpg

Chad Greziuk
IMG_1508.jpg

Shane and Megan
S1010013.jpg

Laird
S1010024.jpg

S1010040.jpg

Megan in Trench
S1010045.jpg

S1010044.jpg

Chris Hoodicoff
S1020030.jpg

S1020038.jpg

Pure Awesome-ness!!! I still can't believe Megan went up that! I think my girlfriend is a little jealeous lol. It was an amazing crew to meet and ride with all weekend. I can't wait to come back!

Chad

Premium Features

Back