• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tattoos

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Yes, :rolleyes:kind of an odd topic to be posting on SnoWest but I figure that some of you fellow sledheads out there have a tattoo or two. So....I'm looking to get a snowflake/snowmobile tattoo done. Any suggestions on where to go or who to go to? Anybody have ink done that they want to share?
Thanks guys and gals :face-icon-small-ton

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
hmm

Go see Jeremy at the tatoo shop right up the street from sportsman wharhouse in palmer. He did a sick one for me. His drawings are incredible and his tats are even better.

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Nice looking tattoo ModedMach1:)

aktreekiller,
I will have to go check out Jeremy's work. He's located close which is a plus.

Not to sure I'd like to make a visit to the prison, thanks for the thought though.

A
Jan 28, 2008
dankorage
got a couple done at ak ink in wasilla.. maybe it was palmer but the dudes name is jeremy and i recommend him for sure.. also got one by don at larry allen, he has his own shop in eagle river now.. cool guy and does great work also.. got a couple at rebirth spur of the moment, alittle over priced and didnt do the best.. dont go to primal fear on tudor! wrote down what i wanted and when i got done he left a little surprise and left the 's off one of the words on purpose... because "black guys or rappers dont use s' when they talk"

D
Dec 2, 2008
Alaska
James Allen is one of the best artists I've come across in a long time. The whole crew over at Anchorage Tattoo Studio seem cool as well. I'm going to get a sailor jerry style pin up of Betty Grable by him soon.

Last edited:
A
Apr 30, 2008
Anch, AK
i got one, tattoed the letter "W" on both butt checks.....and when i bend over, its spells "WOW"

Do cart wheels and it says "wow mom wow mom"

Check out Reed Leslie, if you are going to get some ink done spend the money and do it right don't half a$$ it and get some cheap crap that you will hate later on. Reed seems to be one of the best in the state in my opinion just check out his website

http://www.reedleslie.com/galleries.html

Premium Features