• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sweet Powder edit with Geoff Kyle

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
I have decided i hate everyone in B.C......lol......SO JEALOUS.
I want EPIC powder

LOL, it was some of best powder I've ridden in, in a very long time. The terrain was amazing, the weather was perfect, it was just an epic day. Geoff is a great guy and runs a very professional business. We ended up seeing 3 or 4 avalanches, and even assisted with an avy that caught a couple guys who deployed avy bags. Geoff knows the area extremely well, and kept us riding all day in some fantastic areas, but the whole time he made sure that we were safe. I would definitely recommend Geoff Kyle's freeride adventures, you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: IdahoMike

snow4shover

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Belgrade, Mt
Nice....yea he seems like a really cool guy. He is actually one of my favorite back country riders to watch. Having guide is probably the best way to experience B.C

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
Thats what babies are made of right there. I could watch a video like that all day good snow, good riders and good terrain.

J

J_Goodwin

Mar 3, 2013
Northern Colorado
Over the hood is good! Man those are the days, the last one I had was in 2011! Cant wait till one of these days sneaks up again! Awesome footage man keep it up.

Premium Features