• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

suspension coupler???

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
I tried the 3 inch with no changes it worked ok first day on hard pack next time out in fresh snow I could feel every paddle going past the heat exchanger then the belt exploded. I put in the diamond lite changed the drivers and geared down the diamond lite. The sled worked awesome in the next two years I went through one belt and that was a 046. Just in belt savings alone it payed for the diamond lite and drivers. I wouldn't even consider a 3 inch on the mseries with out the changes, if the turbo upgrade was a 10 the 3 inch was a 9. I also put on a suspension coupler and it works excellent the skis barly skim the snow in a climb. The coupler is a cheep alternative to a Kmod or Timbersled skid it is by no means a replacement either way planting the front end is a must. Also on the trail go easy or you will tear off paddles.

My M1000 is already a wheelie monster NA with a turbo I am a little worried I won't be able to use the power on a climb. I would like to find a way to keep the skis closer to the hill.

Does anyone know anything about this coupler he is reffering to?

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
found one, OVS makes it.

I am going a different direction with my suspension for the coming year so I am selling my OVS wheelie coupler. it will fit 09 style 162 AC rails only. (I think they are the same from 2009+) it only has about 500 miles on it and does work as advertised keeping the front end down.
$225.00 and I will split the shipping.

View attachment 143145
attachment.php

I assume this one is gone but it looks like a good idea.

Wheelie Kit

I added this after recommendations below.

It doesn't look as nice as the OVS but might do the job for less money.

ARS FX Kiss coupler by Zbroz

attachment.php

Last edited:
Premium Features