• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SummitHD teaser?

B
Jan 4, 2011
Duluth, MN
This isn't official, but I am pretty sure that they won't be putting out a new movie this year.I talked to Bill Whittle at Antlers Lodge in Cooke this winter and he said that they weren't going to put on out this year. He said that people did not seem to like their movies. Which i find rediculous. They are great videos. Unless they changes their mind, unfortunately I don't think they will be putting one out.

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
This isn't official, but I am pretty sure that they won't be putting out a new movie this year.I talked to Bill Whittle at Antlers Lodge in Cooke this winter and he said that they weren't going to put on out this year. He said that people did not seem to like their movies. Which i find rediculous. They are great videos. Unless they changes their mind, unfortunately I don't think they will be putting one out.

I heard the same thing unfortunately.

They did some really nice stuff. If they don't put something together maybe they will work on a new video for next season.

Thunder

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Easily the best Movies out there in my opinion. I feel they set the bar for backcounty riding to be in other movies too. Before it was so much jumping an stuff.

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Unfortunately there won't be any additional sled films from us. Personal changes have played the most significant role in the decision to step away.

Appreciate the support from many of you over the past years!

The online store should be open till the end of the year - GREAT DEALS!
http://www.summithdfilms.com

Well, that really sucks! I have all of them except the first one. I thought they kicked ***!

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
Dang man...........sorry to hear this as well. I own them all and my buddies and I have always looked forward to getting each years film. The footage and the music have been awesome over the years!!! Shoot one of the DVD's flat got wore out and busted up from it being dragged with us every where we went. Thanks for the good movies.......they will be missed.

Dave

Premium Features