• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summer Storms

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
As I sit here again tonight and listen to the thunder and heavy rain I was wondering how my fellow Minnesotans have fared through the bad weather as of late? So far I can say we have been lucky as our house sits pretty high and dry so all the rain has not flooded us out and other then some small tree limbs we had had no damage.

How's everybody else doing?

sledboy82

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2008
Fargo, ND
so far so good with the real bad stuff. just lots of rain . hope this weather means we're going to have lots of snow this season...

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
nothing in my town. I swear there is a protective bubble around us so I can't get a new roof. Though I finally bit the bullet and had a contractor deal with insurance so I'm getting a new roof. But no damage this year.

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Lightining strikes.........watch out!!!!!!

Our neighborhood has been hit hard by them. I lost a computer, vcr, dvd, and a high def TV. Oh yeh, the aquarium pump. Several of the neighbors also lost electronics and phones and even house wiring.

Owen

Premium Features