• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stupid Problems, Simple solutions

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Problem: Men have selective hearing, it's in our genes and finely tuned throughout life directed mainly toward women

Solution: Selective speech training for women between the ages of 15 and death

Problem: Too many chicken nuggets/french fries/etc; not enough ketchup

Solution: Put the amount of ketchup that you normally would on the plate....then make a little reserve squeeze off to the side so you are not tempted to use it before it's time.

**I'm more than willing to answer any problems my fellow snowesters may face through out their daily lives. ( i have a LOT of spare time on my hands)

I
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George BC
**I'm more than willing to answer any problems my fellow snowesters may face through out their daily lives.

Problem - I have a recurring dream that involves the girlfriend, a nine iron, a midget clown, a pail of ice cubes and a soldering iron. Should I tell her about it or just keep this one to myself?

Thanks for the help

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
well if you tell her you risk the possiblilty that you dream would never happen....if you slip her some roofies and indulge you can make up some lame a$$ story of what happend last night.... in the morning

hope this helps

-meatman

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
problem:

I keep buying too god damned much snowmobiling crap and I'm making myself totally broke from it :(

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
problem:

I keep buying too god damned much snowmobiling crap and I'm making myself totally broke from it :(

EEEASY....grab an AK-47, those nice oakley gloves with the carbon fiber knuckles, a black ski mask like the 'funny guy' has in boondock saints...speaking of, you may want to get some fawkin rope too just in case. Proceed to your nearest bank....not the one you bank because thats rude. and demand for an exceptionally large loan that will remain unpaid after the transaction is complete. Hope this helps.

H
Jan 28, 2004
I need more beer. . . Like right now. . . ;)

I can handle this one. Go buy some more. But this time buy a few cases, so you dont run out.
monkey_dance.gif

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
In a hotel room right now buddy, only option is bar downstairs which my GF doesn't want me to go to. Andy(Akhockey10) doesn't want to give me a ride right now. :(

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Well your with your GF....Go have some fun:D
monkey_dance.gif

Well I just may know some one with a midget, a soldering iron, a 9 iron and some ice cubes...if your nice you just might be able to get some roofies too! ha ha ha:D

I
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George BC
PROBLEM - The girlfriend has locked herself in the closet crying, I have burn marks on my azz, the bed is soaked in water and there is a freaky little midget clown in the kitchen eating all my food and wont leave!
On the bright side, my nine iron is bent so I guess I need a new set of clubs next year!

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SOLUTION - she's just a g/f right? my friend, there are a lot of fish in the sea, misdgets can be quite handy to have around the house. beer getter/beer holder etc, etc, besides how much food can a midget eat? really! As for you azz, that's something you are gonna have to figure out, i would suggest sitting in the water on your bed, takes the sting away. Good luck golfing next year!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
In a hotel room right now buddy, only option is bar downstairs which my GF doesn't want me to go to. Andy(Akhockey10) doesn't want to give me a ride right now. :(

Who wears the pants? You or your GF? If you ain't gonna get lucky with her, go drinkin!;)

B
Nov 26, 2007
PROBLEM - The girlfriend has locked herself in the closet crying, I have burn marks on my azz, the bed is soaked in water and there is a freaky little midget clown in the kitchen eating all my food and wont leave!
On the bright side, my nine iron is bent so I guess I need a new set of clubs next year!

is the midget male or female???

Premium Features