• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stretching To 128" questions..

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
I'm going to a 128 track for hillcross . I have been looking it over and moving looks pretty simple 3.5" move back on front and rear holes,and reinforcements riveted to tunnel in back.

But was brainstorming... Could the Front arm bolts be relocated to the end of the arm for 1.5"and make some up in adjuster and only move back 1" ..
What will the effects be on the Front Track shock and what about moving Scissor to. f. Front location.

What is the Norm??? I know Ice Age has the rails.. but I like the Longer Wheel Base and lower approach angle I will gain by moving skid

Thanks Matt.

I did move skid back. The rivet behind the stock bolt he was a good center point. I used the stock washers off the OEM bolts welded into the recesses, made a very strong point. In back I made steel reinforcment plates and riveted them in supported by the two OEM rivets over the stock hole.

New location is great the high approach angle of the 05 is gone now. Just have to get snow to see how Ski Pressure is. I did use the Updated Lower hole location in front. With a 2010 Front-end it should turn easy.

Premium Features

Back