• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stolen trailer and sled southern alberta

P

PIKER

Dec 4, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Stolen today from the industrial park of Lethbridge Alberta Canada was a FULLY LOCKED 2008 Mirage Extreme Sport 26" V nose enclosed trailer with a large "White Knuckle Riders" decal on the back that includes a white mountain and the phrase "evolution of the weekend warrior" underneath (license plate # 855566). The trailer is black in colour with aluminum 5 spoke wheels. The trailer has linex on the front above the checker plate alum. The trailer has a 35 k BTU heater with custom cabinets and shelving (4 round Black VP Race fuel Jugs mounted on top of a 2 door cabinet below the helmet cabinet located at the front of the trailer) . Also inside the trailer is a 2007 M8 162 Boondocker race gas turbo. The sled is black with a black hirise boss seat and simmons Gen 11 skis with orange ski hoops (have yet to ride it :mad:). Also in the trailer was my klim riding gear, beacon, tld helmet and new rhino 530 gps.

Less than a year ago my truck (which I had just spent 10k on a lift rims tires ect) was stolen and destroyed while I was in Sicamous sledding which cost me $$ and now this ****. WTF is going on?:mad:

Please keep your eyes open, $2000.00 reward and yes it was insured.

Thank you for your time,

quintin

Reactions: m_beeson

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
what's a phone number in case I/we see something to contact you. I haven't seen anything south of you yet?? will keep my eyes posted.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Man Quintin you have the worst luck of anyone I have ever met! I am heading south towards Clarsholm this morning and will keep an eye open for your trailer.I feel for you and hope it gets found soon so you can get at least one ride on your new sled.Do you have any pictures of your trailer or sled to post would make it easier to watch for.I have your # so if I see I'll call you and police.

Cheers,
Dave

A
Nov 27, 2007
Salmon Arm
Wow! What luck.. Bad deal for you.. Sorry man. Your sled should be easy to ID.. Does it have graphics still on it or are they all peeled off like all black? I'll keep my eye out for the orange ski loops for sure, and the trailer.

P

PIKER

Dec 4, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Thank you everyone, I really appreciate the help. I have attached a picture of the sled which now has black springs on the front shocks.

The trailer is solid black (with polished alum) with the "White Knuckle Riders" decal on the side and back. I can not seem to find any pic's of the trailer but the decal is unmistakable if it is still on the trailer as it spans then entire back door of the trailer.

I can be reached at 403-331-8994.

Thanks again,

Quintin

2m800 002.jpg

CatAttack

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Taber, AB
Sorry to hear, I will keep my eye's open for ya. I wish I had seen this thread a few days ago, for I have been on the highway between lethbridge and Medicine Hat over the last week. Hope you get your stuff back.

Premium Features