• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stolen Sleds

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Stolen

One Arctic Cat 2006 M 700 153”
Serial# 4UF06SNW06T1126277
Black and Orange

One Polaris 1999 700 RMK 136”
Serial# 4XASR7ASXXC075750
Blue and Black

One two-place trailer
Serial# 5KTSC14101F008780
License plate # 780RG

Reward offered
978-1255 in the Fairbanks area
355-7856 in the Mat- Su Area

These were taken in Fairbanks but could be anywhere now, any help would be great

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Un f'n believable I've heard of more than 10 sleds stolen up here so far this. :mad:

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
You Fairbanks boys better keep them bolted down this winter by the sounds of things up there. We had a bunch of guys here on the penninsula a few years back that hit us hard. None of the sleds ever showed up around the state. The troopers figured that they were filling semis and sending them to the states. Make sure to also stick a loose trailer hitch ball in the tongue of your trailer and lock it down so that it must be removed before it can be hooked up to a truck. More and more, the :mad:theives:mad: are just hooking up to the trailers and taking the whole works. I'd love to catch them.:face-icon-small-hap

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
You Fairbanks boys better keep them bolted down this winter by the sounds of things up there. We had a bunch of guys here on the penninsula a few years back that hit us hard. None of the sleds ever showed up around the state. The troopers figured that they were filling semis and sending them to the states. Make sure to also stick a loose trailer hitch ball in the tongue of your trailer and lock it down so that it must be removed before it can be hooked up to a truck. More and more, the :mad:theives:mad: are just hooking up to the trailers and taking the whole works. I'd love to catch them.:face-icon-small-hap

I took your suggestion to heart... :)

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska

Add four miles of chain and thirteen locks!!!:D Let me catch one!!! PPPLLELAAAASSSEEEE:D

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
Sorry to hear about another loss. That sucks. :mad:

When I lived in the middle of Anchorage a couple years ago sleds were being ripped off all over town and I was worried about someone stealing my two place trailer and sleds because I had to leave them parked out in the open where every Tom, Dick and Harry could see them. So I did the following to try to deter a thief;
I Locked the trailer tongue onto a loose trailer ball, ran a logging chain through both rear suspensions, around the trailer axle and then around my deck base support post and secured with a couple of the largest locks I could find. Then I took some pictures so I could show proof to my insurance company how I kept my sleds locked up.

I figured if anyone wanted them bad enough that they would still take them, but at least it would maybe deter the beadbeat thieves!

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Had some jacka$$ come into my yard and try to steel 550 fan luckily the pull rope broke while they were trying to start it. They Sure are lucky I wasn't home when they tried to do it. Would have been raining .40's for sure.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Its all the punkasses up there. I work the fair up there for a few weeks every year and it was rediculous how many fights there were this year.. Bloods and Crips in Fairbanks Alaska.... LMAO.

We need to update the penal system up here..

I wish someone installed "Lojack" here in Alaska. I know they install them on motorcycles and they're 100% undetectable. I would put my sled out in the front yard and leave it there for the creeps. Chances are it's a group of the same guys or girls doing it. The only reason I say girls is because I had my sh*t stolen a few years back and they caught the chick. Couldnt believe it was a woman. After 3 weeks of imagining the awful things I would do to the thief if they were ever caught, it turned out to be a chick. I was like Uhhh...hmmm...really....a chick??? Is that even possible???

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
I wish someone installed "Lojack" here in Alaska. I know they install them on motorcycles and they're 100% undetectable. I would put my sled out in the front yard and leave it there for the creeps. Chances are it's a group of the same guys or girls doing it. The only reason I say girls is because I had my sh*t stolen a few years back and they caught the chick. Couldnt believe it was a woman. After 3 weeks of imagining the awful things I would do to the thief if they were ever caught, it turned out to be a chick. I was like Uhhh...hmmm...really....a chick??? Is that even possible???

I think that would totally ruin my day....

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska

I would love to teach her some manners. :mad::mad:

Sad world we live in.

Premium Features