• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stolen sleds and trailers thread

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
For those of you unfortunate enough to have had your sled or trailer or any snowmobile related stuff stolen please post your information and pictures here.

As we are a close knit community so lets all work together to help these unfortunate people out.

Lets PLEASE keep this thread open just for posting info and photos.

If you have seen or heard anything that will help out these victims please PM them or phone the police,PLEASE DON'T POST on this thread as we don't want to clutter it up,we just want Theft Reports.

Last edited:
$2000.00 Reward Sleds stolen from Sicamous BC

I'm offering $2000.00 for any information which leads to the recovery of the sleds pictured below. Both machines have 1 off custom tunnels, no others like them anywhere cause I built them. Running boards on the tunnels are very unique as they are a stepped aluminum mesh powdercoated black and the cooling runs through them. Because the tunnels have been changed Vin numbers are not on the sleds but the engine numbers are and are listed below.

Blue sled is a 2008 Nytro non turbo sled with glass pack exhaust and an Excell header. Front end (not in pics) is now black and a custom made chrome moly one. Skid rails have been changed out for 153 Iceage ones and were not yet powdercoated, sled also has blue/black Simmons Gen 2s otherwise sled is as pictured.

2008 Nytro Engine Number 0002858 Alta plate CC565 (likely long gone)

Copper and Black sled is a 2003 Rx1 Impulse midmount turbo with a Rev fuel tank and brand new Boss Rev seat. Simmons Gen 2's Basically every part was hand made. Has aluminum steering,cro mo front end in stock geometry, delta box is drilled out and powdercoated and was cracked and repaired to the left of the steering column. Pretty much if you see this sled you can't possibly miss it. Gas rack on the rear has //M5 cut into it.

2003 Rx1 Engine Number : 0001779 Alta plate JY289

If seen please call RCMP and call me at 403-630-8031 as well pm me on here.

Also it is very diffcult to get the word out by yourself so if you can talk to your buds or whoever and have them look at the pics maybe we can come up with something and nail these prick$ once and for all. More than just my sleds have gone missing recently so it's a big problem that you or someone you know will face sooner rather than later.

Thanks for any help

M5

Nytro1.JPG Nytro2.JPG IMG_2611 (Medium).JPG IMG_2628 (Medium).JPG IMG_2623 (Medium).JPG Undertun1.JPG undertun2.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back