• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stolen Sled X2

rmk800ak

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2002
Fairbanks AK.
:mad::mad::mad:So got home from work today and my house was broken into they pretty much stole everything Took my M1000 2008 sno pro white can't miss it and pretty much everything else out of my house tv computer beer and cloths witch is weird. The aholes even took my riding gear helmet and all

Summit November 2 004.jpg

Reactions: shwee

davidhahn15

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2008
Fargo ND
so sorry to hear that. the things people do are unbelievable. i hope they are caught and you get all your belongings back.

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
That f'n suck's man, lemme know if there's anything we can do. I'll definetely keep an eye out for your sled.

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Hell, just getting a cop to show up to do a report on a theft seems to be a moral victory any more. I had an RM125 stolen a few years back and all I got was the "tough luck" speech over the phone....

greeneman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2001
Fairbanks Alaska
Hope

Hope we can find it, they will feel the rath. The cops suck, hard to get them to give a **** when some a-hole steals your sled. But when you find the thieves they will show when you are stomping a mud hole in their ***.

I
Nov 26, 2007
Please post immediately if you get it back...otherwise if I see that sled out riding the rider will be limping home and I'll tow your sled out.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River AK
That f ing sucks. Do you live out of town? I mean how do they just break in during the day. That takes some balls. Maybe they were watching. Well would any insurance cover it. Might take the sting out of it.

A
Apr 30, 2008
Anch, AK
Nieghbors see anything? I would deffiantlely notice if someone else fired up my nieghbors sled. Sorry to hear that hopfully insurance will replace what you have lost.

It is almost worth it just so I could catch them in the act.

J

JasonAK

Dec 5, 2007
That sucks, If I see it in around any of the areas I ride I bring it out as well.

JasonAK

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Sorry to hear about your loss. Ihope we don't have some pro's up from outside again. A few years back here on the Peninsula it was terrible. Sleds were missing everywhere that year. I don't believe they ever caught them. As many sleds that dissapeared that year and none turned up anywhere, they figure someone was filling semi's and sending them to the states. One freind that year had footprints in the snow under his bedroom window where 4 guys picked up his rmk, carried it to the chain link fence, up and over and out to the street. Bold guys for sure. Good Luck and I hope it was insured. It would make me even more upset that they went through the whole house!:mad:

rmk800ak

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2002
Fairbanks AK.
thanks guys going to start strolling around town just to see if there is anything out there
yep pretty much going to have to start from scratch as far as sled stuff goes
the house things guess i'll figure somthing out
work out of town for 2 weeks and come home to find this ****

Thanks again

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
its funny that this sh*t happens before christmas. im in construction and it happens every year about this time, tools get stolen, sleds,fourwheelers. any thing they can pawn they will steal. had a buddy get his tools stolen from his job a few years back same time of the year. anyway he went out and bought more tools just to finish the job the next day , and guess what they hit him again the same night . these guys have balls. i wonder how it feels, stealing someones property and giving it ur loved ones . how much of a man does that make you. i guess whatever it takes to make your family think you dont need financial help huh!

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Will definitely keep an eye out. Can you post the VIN number? Odds are the thief will change the look of the sled. If you give us a VIN I can keep it in my pack and double check if it looks like your sled.

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
I bought an alarm system for my house , and I never leave the keys anywhere near my snowmachines .I tracked mine down after they were stolen , simmons ski tracks led me right to where they were ditched and out of gas .

rmk800ak

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2002
Fairbanks AK.
if i may ask Tim what one do you have been trying to get a ADT for the house but haven't got it yet
they loaded the sled up right out of the garage didn't even start it

Premium Features