• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Steel Sled Deck F/S

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
I have a sled deck that was built in Montana about 5 years ago and I no longer use it. It is a fixed deck no slide outs with a 9' ramp. The deck is a little over 8' wide and 9' long. It is built to fit in the back of a long bed or short bed that is 6.5' long, no short bed dodges. I used it on a short bed Chevy 3/4hd without any issues. Has two hold down bars and clearance lights on all 4 corners and headache rack. Ramp has ski glides as well as the deck. The plywood deck was painted black and it is starting to peel, would be very easy to replace. It's a little heaver then aluminum but I can load and unload by myself.

The deck is located in Meridian Idaho... I will try to get pictures up soon. PM with any questions... Price is 900.00 obo

Last edited:
E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Deck is very similar to a ToyUp deck but about a foot longer. I left the deck on my truck for the first year I had it and then have only used it off and on sense due to an enclosed trailer I got on a good deal.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
I will get some pic's up soon... unfortunately work just got changed for me and I won't be able to get them up until next week, sorry.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Here are two pics... the center glide is off, I was going to replace the plywood.

attachment.php

attachment.php

sled deck1.jpg sled deck2.jpg

Premium Features