• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Staying at Lava Mountain

Our stay at Lava Mountain Lodge has been great. Almost had reservations across the road from Lava, glad we stayed at Lava. A group from Washington who I was talking to at the gas pumps at lava said they were staying at Mountain Pinnacle Properties and were apparently staying in a private neighborhood where short term rentals are not allowed. They asked about the Private Road sign and were told not to worry about it only to find out from neighbors that they should not be renting in that subdivision. We were going to ride with them on Tuesday but most of them left because they were a little unsure of staying in the rental they were in. We always stay at Lava and get house keeping, great food and the staff is helpful in every way possible. If you want great hospitality stay at Lava.

Lava Mountain Lodge hospitality

There are three small private subdivisions in the area and they are for residents only. I think the place you are talking about are the ones who block the trail to LML. LML only rents out the places on LML property and is a verified commercial business. Being that I stay most of the Winter I know a lot about the area. LML has to do water samples, fire marshall inspections, health inspections etc... and always pass so you know you are safe staying at Lava Mountain. The people that work for LML are awsome and that is why I spend my Winters at LML. If you are not sure where to stay give Lava a call. They know where the snow is and they know who to recommend. Even if you are not staying at LML they will point you in the right direction.

Premium Features

Back