• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stand Alone ECU?

Anybody know if there is a stand alone ecu for the cats yet?

hi guys, just a little heads up.
we are now done with the pcb design and will start field and dyno testing in 3 weeks for the 800cc (plugin ecu!!) and also for the 1100 turbo (why not :face-icon-small-ton).....we have decided to give a try to the 4 stroke too! we will be at haydays at push turbo boot if you are interested to see it in action.
for the hardcore 1000cc, charging system is the same but different ecu pinout so guys that want to modifiy there oem wiring harness will be able to plug the new ecu , but won't come in a "plugin" version for the 1000cc.

last week we were at bikeman performance for 7 hours mapping session on the new push turbo "throttle before turbo" kit (for polaris ) and it went extremely well!! videos will be out soon i guess(out of my hands, but in my iphone!) very impressed with this kit.

as for the new 800cc cat ecu, very limited quantity will be available so you may contact us (or push turbo) for an early bird reservation.

will start a new thread soon anyway.

thanks

$2195...ouch.:moony:
obviously, less expensive then a few piston set and a pair of cylinder.....and you cannot even imagine how your sled will run. it is not for everybody also, some have the budget some don't...just remember motec sells expension loom ECU(not plugin) with all oue free options for 6000$......our ECU is a real bargain!

Premium Features

Back