• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stage 2 Nytro Supercharger, custom meth kit, and gauges

S

sheetwright

Mar 17, 2009
Plainfield Il.
I have up for sale one stage two MPI supercharger kit off my my Nytro complete with the following:

* The entire stage two kit as shown on the MPI site. Good from 10lbs up to 28lbs per their site.

* Comes with BOV, side air intake, and boost gauge
* set of pulleys which got me 12.5lbs at sea level
* The stage 2 intercooler from MPI
* One RB3 programmed by Hurricane performance
* One larger fuel system from MPI includes new fuel injectorts and pump.
* I have the installation instructions with this kit. Hurricane had me at 248 HP on my setup for the trail with my pulley's
* I am also including the head shim which the builder had in
* I can include FREE shipping to th elower 48 states
I would like $3,250 for the above shipped. I bought this kit two years ago from a guy on here that had it for a year, I put about 350 miles on it testing and tuning between Hauck power sports and Hurricane performance

This is not just your regular kit from MPI, being this has the BOV, Side air intake, larger fuel injectors, and larger fuel system. LOTS of extras

If wanted I also have Hurricane/Snow performance meth injection kit that worked great with this setup. It has a 1.5 gallon bottle for it that will last for about 15-20 gallons of gas depending on riding. I got two tanks of gas per one tank of meth. So for most a days riding without needing racing fuel. I got th ebottle setup form Coolmist meth injection. I also have a custom tunnel extension and spoiler cover to go with this if wanted. It keeps the weight in the back, which helps stabalize the Nytro which is front heavy as is. For this kit I would like $395.00 with Free shipping to the lower 48 states. With this you get the following:

3- sprayer nozzles
one pump
all needed contollers and solenoids
all hoses and wiring match marked off of my sled
programmer programmed by hurricane to kick in at 7lbs of boost and shuts off if under that amount. So you can run on premium gas
One custom tunnel extension with a tubbed out end for the meth injection bottle. If you do not like this you could also use a stock meth bottle upfront like most do.
One custom painted cover/spoiler to go over the bottle. (see pictures)
One almost new LED rear brake light for the tunnel extension

Along with the above I have a almost brand new AEM meth monitor kit and gauge setup that is normally $250. That I will sell for $165.00 this kit tells you that you have flow going to the three nozzles as a safety. Which I thought was smart. That way if you run out, something weird happens you can ride your sled at 6lbs or under back without issues if setup correctly.

With this kit I also have an exhaust temp gauge, and a water temp gauge. Each of which I will sell for $100 each. If you buy al of the gauges or everything in whole I will supply the custom stainless steel gauge mount that tucks behind your windshield. All wiring except the bungs will be with these.

I also have a Hauck husher exhaust silencer for the back with only 250 miles or so on it, that I would take $135.00 for it. It has normal discoloration from use, but works and sounds great. It is whithin legal DB ratings also per Haucks site

For clutching someone recently bought my 4-post Hauck, but i still do have the entire secondary with Haucks helix and spring setup, This is th entire secondary. Not just the helix and spring . I would like $150 for this shipped to the lower 48.

I had an issue with the engine builder and I dropped a valve because of some building issues. So I am parting out my whole sled. Everything will be in a box match marked. I accept payapl only and I have a 100% rating on ebay with almost 200 transactions. If you want this all above I can cut you a deal. You can have the whole setup for $4,000.00 delivered to the states.

I have lowered these prices quite a bit to start on my new project. I believe they are fair. If you have any questions please PM me or send me an email. Thanks for looking guys

All Items coming off of this setup will be match marked and labeled. Great summer project

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-NYTR...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4165de94b9&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-NYTR...wmobile_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4165e7601c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ONE-FULL-YA...wmobile_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4165b0dfe8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Water-Metha...wmobile_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4165dea250

12.jpg 122.jpg 1234.jpg 12345.jpg $(KGrHqV,!p8E9lb5Q31LBPrDBTbdkQ~~60_12.jpg

S

sheetwright

Mar 17, 2009
Plainfield Il.
One more thing I left out is the charger comes with the stock smaller oil cooler, and also the larger upgraded oil cooler from MPI. You get both with this sale

S

sheetwright

Mar 17, 2009
Plainfield Il.
Just a heads up guys that there is an offer for the S/C kit itslef with the boost gauge, RB3 and larger fuel system, Minus the meth injection etc on ebay right now. Thought I would tell you in case you were interested in this for a summer project.... :rockon:

Premium Features