• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spring detailing specials for those thrashed riding rigs!

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Well the time is here boys, it's almost spring and all of our trucks are rallied from winter activities. I've been thinking of a way to get guys in and out quick for convenience while still offering a good quality detail. I'm going to be doing "Express detailing" specials which is going to be a high quality interior wipedown, vaccuum, and minor stain removal combined with an exterior wash and wipedown minus the normal chrome and rim polishing. It's still cold out which makes it hard for the carpets and seats to dry after being shampooed, hence the express detailing idea. The drying time after shampooing is what ends up taking vehicles most of a day to get done so I will be able to get vehicles in and out within a matter of hours. This service is going to be offered to Snowest members only at a discounted rate of $100 for mid size vehicles and $125 for full size trucks and SUVs. As always satisfaction is gauranteed and those who have had their trucks done will tell you that my quality of work is second to none and I will not let you leave my shop unhappy.

I still have the normal detailing packages available for those of you who would like a more in depth detail that includes shampooing and buffing also. Please call me at 907-306-3062 or PM me to set up an appointment. Thanks guys and I hope your riding has been good, I'm still too broken to ride!

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
hey chad will you clean my snogo? i got lots of water spots on my hood and tunnel and a little belt dust. im to lazy to do it .. im just jokin but i will bring you my truck

Premium Features