• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPOKANE WORLD PREMIERE PARTY - TS10

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
SPOKANE, WASHINGTON

WORLD PREMIERE OF THUNDERSTRUCK 10!!

The World Premiere means MANY Thunderstruck Riders will be in attendance as they have not even seen it yet!!

August 20th, 2011

at the Bing Crosby Theater in Downtown Spokane!

Doors open at 6:00pm, movie at 8:00pm

Tickets are $5.00 at the door,kids under 10 free.

Tons of door prizes!

Snacks and beverages provided by the Spokane Winter Knights!

Check www.bigskyx.com for more details.

JIM

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Is Ange Dyer going to be there????? If Brandy is going to be there, Emily is coming. Watch out everybody.

Man, this is bad bad planning on our part Jim... ;) the 20th is my big birthday bbq at our house!!! Sure would have loved to make it to this Premier for sure!!

I'll have 40-60 peeps coming over, maybe we can get a copy of TS 10 to show!?!?!

Ryanlilly, we are working on getting something together for both Thunderstruck and Octane during the Puyallup Snow Show so stay tuned!

Reactions: Ryanlilly

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
If there's not after party we head yur way. Haven't met yet but I'm sure we would fit in with the rest of the yahoos at the party. Do you have a stripper pole and a glass chandelier? I get kinda lively after a few capt and cokes. She cut me off yager.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Definately over rated

The teaser was all the good parts. Was not the same quality as the previous movies. It did not have alot of the great riders in it. Was disappointed and tired after 9 1/2 hours of driving roundtrip. But lots of time for beer drinking.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Thunderstruck 6-9 are great

Yes the thunderstruck 6-9 movies were great definately a must see then go watch 10 and tell me what you think.

Premium Features