• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Snowmobile Film Festival - Saturday Sept 19th - 4pm

03rmking

Premium Member
Just a quick note about the upcoming snowmobile film festival in Spokane. This year we rolled the 509 world premiere into a 3 film festival. We will be showing Boondockers 6, Slednecks 12, and 509 Revolution all on the same night. The films will be played and 3 HUGE screens. In addition we are also bringing in a few select product vendors that will be having great early season show specials. Vendors include HMK, 509, Mod Rods, 208 Productions, Slednecks, and Boondockers (more to come).

We also have a new venue. The festival will be held at the Spokane convention center, in 3 huge combined ballrooms (14,000 sq ft). Entrance is under the big marquee sign.

The schedule of events is...

4PM - Doors open
5PM - Raffle
5:30 - Boondockers 6
6:30 - Raffle #2
7PM - Slednecks 12
8PM - Intermission
8:15 - 509 Revolution

We'll be having a huge raffle with about $5000 in prizes from our sponsors and local dealers. Starting next week, you can go to any local dealer in Spokane or North Idaho and pick up a coupon for a free raffle ticket.

There will also be a good attendance of riders from the films. Including riders from Boondockers, Slednecks, and 509, as well as Xgames medalists Joe Parsons and Brett Turcotte. We are currently working on bringing out Paul Thacker as well as having Monster jump aboard and attend as a title sponsor. More info soon...

Tickets are $10.00 at the door or online at Tickets West. Get your tickets early or show up at 4pm to make sure you're not turned away if its a sellout!

Convention Center address is...

334 W. Spokane Falls Boulevard
Spokane, WA 99201

(MAP)

We will also have numerous turbo sleds on display as well as several new models from Allsport.

The venue includes two full bars as well as Pizza and general movie concessions.

Hope to see everyone there! It's gonna be a party for the ages...

WHAT: Spokane snowmobile film festival
WHO: 509 Revolution, Boondockers 6, Slednecks 12
WHEN: Saturday Sept 19th 2009
WHERE: Spokane Convention Center (enter under the big marquee)
TIME: Doors open at 4pm, raffle at 5pm, 1st film at 5:30pm
TICKETS: $10.00 online or at the door - Kids 12 and under free
FOOD: Food & Drinks available on site

Also forgot to mention, first 50 through the door will get a free 509 Revolution DVD!

I can't wait to get drunk and kick Larrys *** in the parking lot:D

Is there a hotel nearby Tom? I'd like to partake in the after party this year

You better have your pink too too on Sawyer, i shaved my chest for the event;)

Gonna be a good time. I just have to stop making plane reservations so early in the morning after these events.

There's a Double Tree literally a few steps away. It's a bit on the pricey side, but pretty nice...

SPCC-DT_Doubletree_Hotel_Spokane_City_Center_home_right.jpg

I'll see what other options are out there. But there are a ton in the vicinity.

vendor

hey britton rogers here from VERTICAL INDUSTRIES. just heard about the film festival and was wondering if you guys were looking to have some more vendors. i attended the snowshows last year and am going to hit them up again this year. i sell casual snowmobile apparel(t-shirts,hats,long sleeves, hoodies,baselayers and lightweight jackets. i will have my full website up soon for people to check me out on there. i understand if you dont have anymore room for vendors but i just thaught i would look into it. thank you

Hey Tom, are you guys all going to get together and offer a special package price on 3 or 4 movies? That would be sweet!

Premium Features

Back