• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Space still available in January Super Clinic

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
We have some space available in the January 6th-9th Super Clinic. The Super Clinic combines 2 days of technical riding with an Avalanche Skills Training Level 1 course that provides either AAA certification or CAA certification. The AST component is taught by legendary avalanche educator Niko Weiss and we provide accommodations with breakfast and lunch for the entire duration of the program. Check us out at: http://www.snowrideadventures.com/

super_clinic_poster_ad_7_5_otl****.jpg

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Interested. So it's 2 days of riding in a 4 day clinic. Is the other 2 days all Avy? Also, I saw the price on your website. Is that ALL inclusive?

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
better deal than Rasmussen. Probably get more instruction than criticism for what you ride by brett and tony. Didn't feel I got my money worth at all. Smart *** comments threw out the day. Guided day is all it is. When brett asked what I thought. I told him it was just like riding with the guys. He gave me a weird look and walked away.

Reactions: Blk88GT and Jorli
J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Interested. So it's 2 days of riding in a 4 day clinic. Is the other 2 days all Avy? Also, I saw the price on your website. Is that ALL inclusive?

The price includes 4 days of on snow training, for the January clinic, the first 2 days are on snow riding instruction, after the second day, we have an evening seminar for the AST course and then follows with 2 days of on snow Avalanche Skills Training- after which you will receive either an AAA or CAA accreditation. (The Feb and March clinics begin with the AST course and finish with the riding.)

4 nights of accommodation are included and come with breakfast and lunch. We will likely be going out for dinner so it is not included in the price. The program is structured for people bringing their own sleds and gear, however if anyone is flying in, we can provide sleds, fuel and gear for $325/day.

The program is based out of Pemberton, BC, 20 minutes north of Whistler. These clinics are heavily weighted with instruction, its not going to be just another ride with the boys. Niko is a fantastic educator for avalanche safety training and I'll certainly be focused on breaking down the fundamentals of technical and big mountain riding with plenty of individual attention given to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blk88GT
J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Jorli, how many people are in the classes?

We can accommodate a maximum of 12 people/clinic, however we've had a couple people withdraw from the January clinic, so there is a fair bit of space available.

Conditions are quite good now, its still a relatively thin snowpack but the riding is unreal. We had a great day riding blower pow and the weather should hold for the better part of this coming week.

Premium Features