• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Someone want to ride with Dizzle and I Wednesday & Thursday?

B

Boondock

Oct 4, 2001
Colorado
www.snowest.com
Looking to head up with Dizzle Wednesday morning and spend the night and head out again Thursday.

Anybody interested riding the gem with us??

Have tow extra spots if we take the four place enclosed. If not then looks like we will take the two place open. Dizzle lives in Monument

Come on folks!!! Lets hit it!!!

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
That sounds like a blast Kurtis, but already had plans for this RE campout. I'd like to do a week long SO CO camper tour this winter though, to coincide with the forum ride time-frame, if not sooner. Also look to come up and ride AML with me this year. March/April would be good. Bring the crew up and we'll hit it for a few days!

B

Boondock

Oct 4, 2001
Colorado
www.snowest.com
That sounds like a blast Kurtis, but already had plans for this RE campout. I'd like to do a week long SO CO camper tour this winter though, to coincide with the forum ride time-frame, if not sooner. Also look to come up and ride AML with me this year. March/April would be good. Bring the crew up and we'll hit it for a few days!

Sounds good man!!

Don't think I am going to make it. G-friend went to get race fuel and they just closed up shop. Don't want to leave late Wednesday and that is they even open up.....

Dang Christmas

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
man boonie........must be nice. got the girlie getting your race fuel. hmmph. lucky if i can get mine to grab some beer!!!! you need to get something that runs pump!

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Hey, I got a nice 600 that you can use. Just load it up and write me a check. No race gas required. The snow is so good, you can't stay home.

B

Boondock

Oct 4, 2001
Colorado
www.snowest.com
man boonie........must be nice. got the girlie getting your race fuel. hmmph. lucky if i can get mine to grab some beer!!!! you need to get something that runs pump!

She is pretty good to me

Sounds like you may need to find a different one Bull

When you going to be riding with us?

Premium Features