• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SOCO Crew BENEFITS

What's up guys, been a while since I checked in. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm the proud new owner of Ruby Canyon Cycles here in Grand Junction. 970-241-0141. Been working on it for 2 years now, and we finally closed the deal on Monday. My dream since I was little.

Authorized dealer for Specialized and Yeti, in addition to all your suspension needs! Fox, RockShox, Marzocchi, White Brothers, and DT Swiss.

SOCO crew discounts in effect - 10% off for SOCO crew members.

If yer in the need for a little pedal power - look me up and we'll hook you up.

Here's a little secret - wanna improve yer sledding dramatically for next season? Get a mountain bike and ride it. A lot. Not only will you have fun, but next winter when you're 20lbs lighter, and in mean shape - you will sled your buddies into the ground. I guarantee it.

Sorry for the spam, just super stoked to be doing what I love now.

congrats! best of luck. unfortunately, i am about the only guy i know that rides any kind of pedal bike regularly. i mostly love the mtb, but have actually spent more time on the roadie this last year. i wish you the best and will drop in next time i am in GJ.

Thats awesome man. Cool to work for yourself....its hard but rewarding for sure!

The wife is a road biker...and I use to do quite a bit of single track back in California. But boy that dirt sure do hurt!

Much success on your new venture!

diz, you may need to get back in the saddle since it looks like you are going to hit the big four oh this next year......the metabolism starts to slow a bit :lol:
anytime you want to get back on the dirt, i'm happy to show you around :face-icon-small-win

Yup, 301 Main Street. 1 block west from the brewery.

Had a sick day of huckin' on da mesa on Sunday. Got some sweet vid - if I ever have any more spare time I'll get it up.

Been up?

He guided me up there Sunday before last, was a great time! Looking forward to this w/e up there.

not too get off subject....how are the trails in gj and fruita? snow covered at all??

Congrats Ryan. Glad it all worked out for ya. Coming up this weekend to show these boys around?

We open tomorrow at noon. Don't know why, but I'm super nervous. Shop looks awesome. Why the nerves?????!!!!!! Wish I could have ridden sleds this weekend. Putting in way too many hours at the shop. Maybe next.

Premium Features

Back