• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowtech mx float shocks

Hello fellow bikers
So I got a mx kit! Wow it looks good. My question is it has fox float shocks. What air pressure do you run in them, im sure it changes in conditions of snow. But I dont even know where to begin on setting this track up on a 15 ktm 450... any info help would be great. Thanks fellow throttle riders

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hello fellow bikers
So I got a mx kit! Wow it looks good. My question is it has fox float shocks. What air pressure do you run in them, im sure it changes in conditions of snow. But I dont even know where to begin on setting this track up on a 15 ktm 450... any info help would be great. Thanks fellow throttle riders

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
115-150 psi. I jump everything in sight and weigh 175 without gear hope that helps.

I have the fox air shocks on my yeti. I run 40psi in front and 45 in back. Not real aggressive. 170lbs with gear. I tried more initially but was too firm. If I want to reduce ski lift I run less in front shock.

100 is the recommended starting point... and as noted 120 for climbing and 150 for big hits. Don't be afraid to play with it .

Like others said, don't be afraid to play with it. I have a very stiff & revalved Zbroz shock in the front & the fox air in the back. I change the rear air pressure all the time, depending on conditions; anywhere from 40-100psi.

Premium Features

Back