• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnowRide Adventures introduces Super Clinics- Avalanche AST course 1 + Riding Clinic

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com

image.php

SnowRide Adventures introduces Super Clinics

Super Clinics provide the ultimate jump start to ride with confidence by combining an Avalanche Skills Training Level 1 clinic with 2 days of riding instruction.

The goal is to make you, as a rider, well rounded in your skills, safe and profiecient in the backcountry.

Avalanche skills training: AST 1 program is instructed by legendary avalanche educator Niko Weiss, while riding instruction is provided by Jorli Ricker and Tyler Kraushar.

Riding Clinic: Positioned for riders with novice to intermediate skills to increase proficiency in big mountain riding... With evaluation of rider skills and tailored for each group.

Super Clinics are positioned to increase critical avalanche awareness and improve riding technique, all neatly packaged in one "super" clinic.

Each clinic consists of an evening seminar, followed by 4 days of on-snow training.

The program delivers an AST 1 certificate upon completion of the course for either CAA accreditation or AAA accreditation.

Space is limited to 12 registrants per clinic .... 1 evening off snow seminar, 2 days on snow AST 1 Course, 2 days riding clinic, 4 nights accommodations, 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches.

Super Clinics Dates and Pricing: See our thread in the swapmeet for dates and Pricing information.
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3443159

For more information and to register, visit www.snowrideadventures.com

Last edited:
J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
We've made some changes to the website, please take a look at it and let me know what you think. Is the navigation easy to understand? Does the site function well? What do you think about the overall design?

http://www.snowrideadventures.com/

The SnowRider Tour is the intermediate/advanced level big mountain guiding/instruction, the Adventure Tour is for novice level riders and Super Clinics are as described above.

Here some views from Google Earth of our tenure. There are 7 unique alpine riding areas and a total of 54,000 acres to enjoy!!!!!

Site 1.jpg Site 2.jpg Site 3.jpg Site 4.jpg Site 5b.jpg Site 5a.jpg Site 6a.jpg

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Other than the Super Clinics I don't see dates. So do you just put in a request for a certain time you want to ride?

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Other than the Super Clinics I don't see dates. So do you just put in a request for a certain time you want to ride?

Yes sir!!! The SnowRider Tour and the Adventure Tour run anytime between Dec 15th and May 15th with the exception of the dates where we are holding Super Clinics.

The SnowRider Tour is likely what most people on Snowest would be interested in, its for riders that are already somewhat experienced in the mountains, we help to refine skills and take you to the sickest riding areas around.

The Adventure Tour is positioned for those that are just getting into the sport.

Cheers!-J

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I'm sitting in my motel watching Fourcast 3.I would love to come out there and experience the zones that you all ride in.
Excellent video by the way!:)

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Niko Weiss is the man, if I ever got buried, I would hope someone taught by him was around.

Agreed!!!! The guy is straight awesomeness, super funny and some seriously high value entertainment. There is no one else I would rather have as an educator, he definitely has a way of making the information stick.

Premium Features