• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*** Snowmobiler Killed at Lake Cle Elum ***

L
Jul 18, 2001
WA
I saw that article the other day on KIRO online ...wondered if anyone knew who it was on here
My condolences to his friends and family:rose::brokenheart:

R
Nov 4, 2008
The great PNW
R.I.P John

John SAFKA Died Saturday, March 14, 2009 in Ellensburg, Washington at the too young age of 42. Born May 17, 1966 in Oak Park, Illinois. Loving father of Nicholas, Nathaniel and Annabel. Also survived by their mother, Danielle; his parents, Wayne and Deanna; his siblings, Jim (Mandy) and Sara Whitney (Steve); his grandfather, James Safka, and a large extended family. John is in a good place today, sitting on a comfy lounge chair in Heaven, rooting for all his family and friends, especially his kids, the Stars of his life. One day, he will be reunited with his family in Heaven, and the whole family will be together again forever.In lieu of flowers or other gifts, donations should be sent to The Safka Children Education Trust c/o Patrick Moran at Peterson Russell Kelly, PLLC. 1850 Skyline Tower, 10900 NE Fourth Street, Bellevue, WA 98004-8341. Phone number is (425) 462-4700.

Premium Features