• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Gear For Sale

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
I have a ton of Cold Wave Snowmobile suits, White Dot snowmobile boots and Gmax and M2R helmets for sale. For good condition items I am looking at getting $80 per suit, $40 per helmet and $30 per pair of boots. Gmax helmets are snow helmets and have fully operable face shields. If items show more wear and tear I will sell for much cheaper. Most items are in good to excellent shape. I also have dozens of full face mx style helmets that I will be selling for $15 each. Most of these show some excess wear and tear. I have all sizes in the boots, helmets and suits. Even youth size helmets. The more you buy, the better deal I can make for you.

I also have some random polaris edge parts and ski doo rev parts for sale.

I also have my fleet of snowmobiles for sale as well as a 28' fully enclosed 2007 mirage extreme sport trailer. The trailer will fit up to 6 ATV's and 4-6 sleds. It is the utility version with 5200 lb axles and can carry cars, trucks or whatever else you might want to throw in it. It has the 8 ft ceilings so you can load a ranger or rhino in it as well. It is champagne in color and tows really well. Has poly bead flooring as well.

Please call me or PM for more details. 801-361-0443

Reactions: girlpowder

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Can you take a picture of the Snowmobile suits. I need to find something for SH's birthday.:D What color are they. It seems he likes orange these days. Got anything orange?

Come on Adam. We would like pictures of the items. I know you have time for this sort of thing.;)

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Next time you two are up why don't you swing on by and you can try them on. I think it would be super cute if you two had matching snowsuits! We might even be able to get you matching helmets as well. Boy would you guys make a statement on the hill.:p

Reactions: girlpowder

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Next time you two are up why don't you swing on by and you can try them on. I think it would be super cute if you two had matching snowsuits! We might even be able to get you matching helmets as well. Boy would you guys make a statement on the hill.:p

Well then, now your talkin. I'm all about making statements. lol! You have any pink?:D:D

Premium Features