• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Freestyle Show coming to Steamboat Feb 5 2010

idareyou

Premium Member
Sep 9, 2001
Steamboat Springs
The Steamboat show will include Justin Hoyer (X-games silver medalist and this years picked to win), Sam Rodgers (X-games silver medalist, world record backflip distance holder), Tyler Nelson (Slednecks Rider and Godfather of the metal ramp!). Admission is $12/adult and $10/child presale at Extreme Power Sports. If you have a winter carnival button you get $5 off. The show will be at the rodeo grounds in town off 5th St. and should take place about 7pm (come up and ride then check out the show). There is an Olympic athlete send of party as part of winter carnival and the snowmobile show will follow that. There is a meet and greet with the riders thursday night Feb 4 at Johnny B Goods Diner 738 Lincoln Ave (HWY 40) and there will be an after party at the Tap House 729 Lincoln Ave friday after the event.

Last edited:

idareyou

Premium Member
Sep 9, 2001
Steamboat Springs
It is going to be at the rodeo grounds in Steamboat.

From the south take Highway 40 (Lincoln Ave.) to 5th St. turn left go across the river and it is in front of you.

K
Nov 29, 2007
Colorado
I just called, the Rabbit Ears Motel is full for that weekend. I did get a room at Hampton Inn & Suites. Think Snow!

Last edited:

idareyou

Premium Member
Sep 9, 2001
Steamboat Springs
The gates will open at 7:30. The olympic send off is going to last longer than first thought. Extreme Power Sports on River Road should have the pre-sale tickets by this up coming weekend.

(I guess you can only edit posts once now so I will add new posts as it gets closer)

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Is Steamboat Powersports selling them also? I'm in SLC,UT working so I can't get in to buy tix, have to do it by phone or something. Who do I call? I told my son I'd take him.

Please hook me up, Idareyou.

Premium Features