• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Moderators: Land Use

see post

• Yes, fee of $10 or below

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • yes, with a fee below $15

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No , absolutely not

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, fees are too high

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

sledstew

I am not trying to stir the pot at all with this post, I am trying to think of a way to raise money for organizations like SAWS and the other snowmobiling organizations to fund their battle against land loss. I am doing this poll just in suggestion.

If Snowest were to charge a reasonable $10-$15 annual fee to use this forum would you pay the fee if the donations went to a snowmobiling organization to fight against land loss?

Last edited:
With all the Billionaires that leave their money to the pot smoking greenie groups, you'd think, we'd have some Billionaires/Millionairs that believe in multiple use, and freedom of Americans to enjoy their Public Lands.

If you really want to see SAWS do more, find some rich people to help them hire some full time staff. The greenies have groups like winterwildlands.com. They have a full/part time staff of over 13. Sierra claims they have around 15 full/part time staff. Earth Justice (Sierra Club's Legal Department) has over 150 employees. SAWS, zero. Now why is that???????

If someone wants to fund SAWS that way, I'll make sure the money is spent wisely. I may be an whiny azzhole, but you won't find anyone more trustworthy, with money, than me.

Heck Blue Ribbon Coalition did an article, where they said they've never seen a truly big check. The Sierra Club got $100 Million from one donor.

Well it's pretty obvious that most motorized users just don't care and if they do there's only so much they're willing to do so I think charging to use this site and donating it to SAWS or BRC is a great idea.
Nothing else seems to be people to donate willingly.

I think it's a great idea, charge like $20 a year to be a member of the forum and have that money go to SAWS and similar organizations to fight to preserve public land. I'm all for that:beer;:beer;

would cut down on the bs posts a lot too... win/win :D

Premium Features

Back