• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoPro Package Value - Or Lack Thereof

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Saw some talk of swapping the AC5 shocks onto a base model in another thread and was curious what the cost would be. According to one of the larger on-line dealerships the cost of the shocks w/o springs are:
Fronts - $276 each
Center - $298
Rear - $274
Springs - same as the base model (disclaimer the base model 858 fiche wasn't posted, but I compared to the 600 base model).

So for about $1125 a person could pick up a set. Pretty good value and nice to know they don't cost a mint to replace when carnage happens.

Then I wondered what the price difference is between a base model and a SnoPro model 858 154, 3.0", with manual start is.
Base model MSRP - $15799
SnoPro model MSRP - $17699
Difference of - $1900

So...$775 to get one with green paint on it. I do really like the green color scheme, but sheesh!

A full set of Fox QS3 aftermarket coils through Ice Age is about $2800 right now. Going that route on a base model would only be $900 more than the SnoPro. And if you are a wrap guy the black is a no brainer anyway.

I know there is only one track option and no ES on the base model, but really makes a guy think when you're paying an extra $775 just to have the option to buy those, and then get upcharges again for them over the 154 regular SnoPro.

Premium Features

Back