• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snobunje Cobra & Rattler

S
Jul 26, 2010
I selling a Snobunje Cobra--sled to sled or sled to tree--towing tool, with the turning adapter strap for $60. These usually cost $92 shipping tax.

I'm also selling a Snobunje Rattlers--hand held pulling device--for $40. These usually sell for $70 shipping tax.

If you know what these are or have ever seen them work, you know how utterly amazing they are for getting snowmobiles unstuck. They can do miracles on stuck sleds and take nearly all of the work out of getting sleds unstuck, no matter how badly they are stuck.

The turning adapter strap is also an amazing tool for turning and getting any sled stuck on a hill out of trouble.

If you don't know what these are or how they work you should look up snobunje on youtube and see why you need these if you snowmobile.

These pics are stock pics, but the snobunjes I have are as good as new, but they don't have the plastic safety catch on the hooks.

Contact me with questions.

Cobra.jpg Rattler.jpg

Premium Features