• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

smoking deal on Vent Kits shipping to US and CANADA same price

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
get your sled vented up befor the pow hits. All vents made with very strong plastic coated fiber mesh, very strong you will not put a hole in this mesh. Whith a second layer of prefilter on all clutch side vents.

shipping in the US and Canada for the same price.
all vents in stock and ready to ship.

go to xxxmodrods.com

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
They mount on over the panels with black rivets. A very fine finish, We use plastic frames so when you roll over or rub a tree they dont bend out of shape. The mesh is a plastic coated fiber mesh that is very strong, with a second layer of prefilter on the clutch side so no fine snow gets in.

You will not be disappointed.

XXXMODRODS.com

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
I'm a big fan of the Trucker Girl Vent kit by XXX Mod Rods! Best thing you can do for a doo is vent her and thanks to Mod Rods you can have em look hawt but still run cool! Cheesy, I know, but it's Friday afternoon and WAY too hot out; I'm ready for a cold beer!! :beer;

IMG_4678.jpg

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
you can get the kits at modrods.com or you can call us at 509-370-1457

$6 shipping to all US and Canada

S
Nov 30, 2007
cda, idaho
I'm a big fan of the Trucker Girl Vent kit by XXX Mod Rods! Best thing you can do for a doo is vent her and thanks to Mod Rods you can have em look hawt but still run cool! Cheesy, I know, but it's Friday afternoon and WAY too hot out; I'm ready for a cold beer!! :beer;

IMG_4678.jpg

darren working on his sled...who would of thought!

G

geetz-123

Aug 11, 2009
Ely MN
Has anyone tried these vents on a XP that has done some springtime watercrossings.........I do ocassionally just wondering if water could splash through the shock tower vent and get the belt wet. Looks like a outstanding product with good fit and finish and super pricing!!! Thanks for any replies.

Premium Features