• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Stage 2 fuel map

S

snowcannon

Just wondering if there is more than one fuel map around for the slp stage 2 kit. For the 2014 m8000 specifically riding at 5800 to 7800 ft.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Running rich? I had to pull a bunch of fuel numbers outta the power commander to get mine running “clean”. I had an slp stage 2 on my previous 2012

This is the map I pulled off the PC last night. I can't complain about how my sled runs, hits 8250 rpms consistently. But I bought the sled used with the kit already installed and haven't ridden another regular cat to compare. Just wondering if there is room for "safe" improvements.
ce4e68918d49f622e7958860d766a720.jpg

That’s definitely a better map then I had to start with lol. Do you have a power commander with timing control? “Safe” adjustments are only going to be made when coupled with some kind of feedback. AFR, EGT’s, dyno tuning, etc. but if your sled runs “fine” no stumbling or bogs, then it may be best to leave that sleeping dog lie lol

That’s definitely a better map then I had to start with lol. Do you have a power commander with timing control? “Safe” adjustments are only going to be made when coupled with some kind of feedback. AFR, EGT’s, dyno tuning, etc. but if your sled runs “fine” no stumbling or bogs, then it may be best to leave that sleeping dog lie lol
Thanks for commenting. That's exactly the feedback I was looking for. I guess I will leave it be. Sled runs good without any hiccups.

Premium Features

Back