• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP 700 HO CFI Single Pipe Set – Polaris 2007-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gager

Premium Member
***SOLD***SLP 700 HO CFI Single Pipe Set – Polaris 2007-10

*** SOLD ***
Upate: Asking $325 for pipe set, clutch weights and primary spring. I will split the cost of shipping.

SLP part # 09-723 (click here to goto SLP site).

The SLP single pipe adds 6hp, saves 8.5lbs and requires no ECU modification. Included are the SLP instructions and all parts required for installation. Pipe is used, but in excellent condition and retails for $589 – asking $395.

SLP recommended primary clutch setup for 3000-6000ft: SLP blue/yellow spring (#40-70) and SLP MTX 65g weights (#40-82) - together they retail for $129, asking $65

SLP also highly recommends their High Flow Intake Kit (#14-140). I can provide this for cost plus %10 or $100 (retail is $132.95).

I will split the actual cost of shipping to the lower 48. Send me a PM with any questions.

picture.php

Last edited:
Any room for movement on the pipe/can price.I am looking for a friend[I did pay NIB last year for same set for my wife machine $350 at the Polaris dealers open house[That was a screamin deal]

**** $325 ****
This is a great deal on a nice pipe set. Will be listing on eBay soon, so get it while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back