• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sledchix Sled Build - Denver Snow Show!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
On September 27th a group of diehard sledchix got together and built a sled in 140 hours with the support of many great sponsors. :heart: I will be putting up a thread with much more detail of the build, along with pictures, however for now I wanted to give a quick teaser of this first in the industry event and let you all know that the sled will have it's first red carpet moment at the Denver snow show this weekend. You will find it in the 2Cool AirVents booth! Go check it out. Tammy Schoen, Co-Owner of 2Cool and one of the sledchix builders involved, will be there to answer any questions you might have through out the weekend. Myself will be in and out of her booth as well, grab me and say hi! :devil:

attachment.php

finished.jpg

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Denver was such a great show!! It was really fun to talk with people about this sled, about the technical parts of it... not just the looks of it! It was great to see the reactions of everyone, from little girls to big boys! It was a hit for sure! :heart:

NEXT STOP, PUYALLUP! :face-icon-small-coo

Outstanding.

Also, if any ladies need a 'practice sled' to wrench on, I'll donate m 09' Cat ;)

If only you were the ONLY one to offer this we might think about it... ;)

Wish I could see it. I know one of the lady's involved with the build. Great job!!

This be Amanda?

Premium Features